Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Dreadlocks!

9am on Sunday morning! but i feel awesome! and i've already adorned my new dreads with some beads i made myself (will do another blog post on those). Jo and Ben are just rolling out of bed as i get there. We begin with coffee and danish... mmmmmmmm!
River is tired and feeds almost constantly over the next few hours...

when he wasn't dozing or feeding he was entertaining us with gorgeous giggles...


Nearly there!!


Et Voila!


It's common to loose a lot of length with dreadlocks, but we managed to keep it! 
Our method? well... as Jo says 'It's a secret family recipe' ;)
one little tip tho, there are no products in these, and i'm hoping to keep them that way.

 
words cannot describe how ecstatic i am with my new do! Infinite thank you's to Ben and Jo. My dreads took 22 man and woman hours all up, and i am eternally grateful for the time and effort, not to mention, the coffee, the wine, the food, the music, the conversation, the company. I don't just look different, I feel different, and it's exciting.



No comments:

Post a Comment